Elements.app Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://elements.app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Elements.app' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Elements.app' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. Elements.app may, in its sole discretion and without notice, restrict, deny, terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services, effective immediately, in whole or in part, if we determine that your use of the Services:
- violates the Agreement;
- is in violation of a law or regulatory requirement;
- is in a manner not contemplated by this Agreement;
- is improper or substantially exceeds or differs from what would be reasonably considered normal use by other users;
- raises suspicion of fraud, misuse, security concern, illegal activity or unauthorized access issues;
- to protect the integrity or availability of the Services or systems and comply with applicable Elements.app policy;
- if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications; or
- or if your use of the Services conflicts with Elements.app’s interests or those of another user of the Services. Upon your receipt of Elements.app’s notice that your use of the Services has been terminated you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Elements.app’s rights to any payments due to it. Sections 2 through 8 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated.
a. The materials on Elements.app' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Elements.app makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, Elements.app does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
c. Elements.app does not give professional advice. Unless specifically included with the Services, Elements.app is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
In no event shall Elements.app or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Elements' website, even if Elements.app or a Elements.app' authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Elements.app' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Elements does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Elements may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Elements does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Elements.app has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Elements.app of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Elements.app may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.